Train with a Purpose
Whether you compete on a team, as an individual, or just want to live a healthier lifestyle, at Transform we will teach you, guide you, and motivate you to train with a purpose every day to reach your true potential. We believe there’s an athlete in everyone.
MAKE REAL RESULTS
We start the work
YOUR FITNESS JOURNEY
Our trainers are dedicated to helping you reach and exceed your goals.
Train with a Purpose
When it comes to fitness, everyone is different. Through a fitness assessment, our certified trainers will get to know you and your goals and evaluate your mobility, movement and more.
Our trainers will create a customized program, customized homework as well as dietary assistance and planning.
meet our trainers
book a class
BOOK SPORTS PERFORMANCE TRAINING
Covid-19 Reopening Strategy
We know you miss going to the gym. We miss you too. As we prepare to open our doors, we want to ensure you that we are taking every precaution to provide you with the cleanest environment possible so you can feel confident and safe coming back to continue your training.
The following precautions will be in place upon opening:
- All staff and members will have a temperature check as they enter the facility.
- Disinfecting stations will be placed strategically throughout the facility.
- All staff will be required to wear CDC approved PPE.
- Facility will be separated into specific “training zones” to ensure safe social distancing protocols.
- All training and classes will be run only at approved capacity levels.
- Specific cleaning protocols will be enforced after all classes and training sessions or before the next class or session begins.
- All staff will be educated on proper cleaning and hygiene protocols to ensure their safety and the safety of our members.
- All staff and members will be required to follow all hygiene protocols (wiping down equipment, washing hands frequently for at least 20 seconds, staying home if sick)
- Training and classes will be by appointment only until such time as the state decides to continue to the next phase of the reopening process.
We will continue to stay on top of all CDC and state guidelines to ensure that we can keep our staff and members as safe as possible during the transition back to regular activity. We look forward to seeing you all back in our facility striving once again to train with a purpose to achieve your goals.